Are you ready for online learning?
Students who work successfully online:
- Have clear academic goals
- Are self-motivated
- Efficiently manage their time
- Have basic computer skills
- Communicate regularly via email with teacher and classmates
- Have a personal commitment to academic success
If you wish to join the growing community of online learners, here’s how to register:
1. If you are a student from outside the Ontario-Montclair School District:
2. If you are a student from the Ontario-Montclair School District:
Complete an Intradistrict transfer form by clicking the following registration form. (This form should also be available in your school’s front office or the Child Welfare & Attendance Office located at 950 W “D” St. Ontario, Ca 91762.)
3. All transfer forms must have the most recent report card, attendance record, and state exam results.
4. Students residing outside of the Ontario-Montclair School District or anyone needing registration assistance may call the Child Welfare & Attendance Office directly at 909.418.6429 or 418.6432 between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday or email E3@omsd.k12.ca.us.
5. Completed registration forms may be mailed directly to the Child Welfare & Attendance Office at the address listed above or email E3@omsd.k12.ca.us.